No announcement yet.

howdy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see you made it over. Take good care of her.

If you want a list of all the specs just let me know and Ill write it up.
    -Matt
    1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

welcome, glad to see another panther lover!
      Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

to GMN. Nice to see the car went to another person who will take care of it!
        '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
          1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
          1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Welcome!
            Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
            Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

yo adrian

Comment

Aloha!!!!!
                Be good, if not, be good at it!!

Originally posted by N A
                RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.
                Originally posted by p71towny
                Your one of the most kick ass girls I know.
                :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf:

Comment

thanks again for all of the greetings.

...my springs have been ordered, and if all goes as planned, we will put them in this weekend...along with anything else we find at the junkyard on saturday...

woo hoo
                  1989 Grand Marquis LS (R.I.P.)
                  1991 Grand Marquis GS

Comment

to GMN. (I thought your car looked familiar).

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
                    Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
                    5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by N A
                      to GMN. (I thought your car looked familiar).
                      That's what I was thinking...And behold...It is the Silver Bullet.

Welcome.

sigpic
                      - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

okay - springs are done! it raised her up...well...a bit more than expected... but i'm thinking it won't look too high with the rims switched out...

(we put in moog-trw-cc819's)

before:

after:

and just for shits and giggles:
                        1989 Grand Marquis LS (R.I.P.)
                        1991 Grand Marquis GS

Comment

wow that is high!
                          what size tire is that? the before looked ok to me!!! :confused:
                          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                          sigpic
                          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP*
                            wow that is high!
                            X2

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
                            Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
                            5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP*
                              wow that is high!
                              Nah, that's normal for the CC819s - axle is at the same level as the lower edge of the body under the doors. To take care of the gap she just needs slightly bigger tires, or just wider ones. The shape of the fender well also contributes to the illusion car is jacked up:

See - my car is just as lifted at the rear axle as hers, but cause the fenders are round it doesn't seem that obvious.

That One Girl, install the fancy rims back on, I bet the car will look much better then. Or, until then, just remove those wheel covers, clean the wheels nicely, and spray paint them with gloss-black Krylon Rust-Tough enamel, a can of that will run you about $5 and you will only need two cans at most.

Comment

Im pretty sure those are 225/70s. And damn, that is high. Time for a polished rear axle cover so you can show off. lol
                                -Matt
                                1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

Working...
                                X