Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blaze's 86 SVT Vic (NEW HEADERS! - Updated: 10/10/06)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated Pics of my new exhasut that I ran myself. It's almost all 2-1/2", with the cut-outs installed. Here is also the link to the movies I made with the new exhaust.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Blaze86Vic; 10-11-2006, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Another update. These are pics of my rear end after I cleaned it up and put a Detroit TrueTrac in it with 3.55 gears.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Blaze86Vic; 10-11-2006, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Here are some more updates. New Wide ratio trans w/ B&M 2100 Stall converter! And I finished a very long polishing job on the paint. And then I waxed it and then it rained. Enjoy!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Blaze86Vic; 10-11-2006, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

that's one bad Mamma-jamma!! that drivetrain looks bullet-proof.

Comment

Just got settled in at my Uncles place in Norfolk, it's about 10minutes away from college I had my new floor mats shipped here so when I got unpacked I put them in, and took some pics. The back mats are a little small, but I'm not worried I think they all looks AWESOME!!
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Blaze86Vic; 10-11-2006, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Nice mats. Where'd you get 'em?

Your car is beautiful. I'm thinking of making my '85 a slick top like yours. The older vics look good that way.

Comment

also he has no granny trim - I took mine off cuz I like it better without.
                  I plan to go slick top too...
                  Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                  'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                  sigpic
                  85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

I got em off ebay, I'll see if he has another for sale. However, they are Ford Factory Accessory, so you should ba able to go to a Ford dealer and find them.

Here is the link to the list of stuff the guy I bought them from is selling. He has all the colors, but he doesn't seem to seel the ones with the Mercury Logo.

Comment

wow, im impressed... i wish i new more about mechanics

Comment

Apparently I forgot to add the pics of my B&M LineLock. Here they are, sorry for the sad pic of the switch, I did a good job of hiding it LEDs are the indicator light for when it is on. The line lock is installed on the rear brake lines, as I said I would do a long time ago back in my Noob days There is no need for new brake line at all where I installed it. The only reason the piece on the left is new, is because the old one had developed a leak as I was working on it.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Blaze86Vic; 10-11-2006, 04:04 PM.

Comment

isnt it normal for rwd folk to put it on the front brakes and release em with the hit of the switch?

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                          '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                          '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Most people do that, but I would much rather have the safetly of not fooling with my front brakes, plus now I can do a burn out and apply, unapply, and reapply the brakes without disturbing the back.
                            Last edited by Blaze86Vic; 10-11-2006, 03:52 PM.

Comment

i like your method better johnnie shut the rear brakes off and do a burnout hehe

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Just adding all the blackout pics.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Blaze86Vic; 10-11-2006, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X