Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minor Category/Subforum Reorganization & Tidying

Hi friends,
    After some thought and discussion with a couple of the other staff members, I've pushed some buttons on some minor housekeeping that seemed appropriate. Hoping not too many feathers have been ruffled:
    • Adjusted the names and descriptions of some of the forums/subforums. No changes to content, just the way the name displays.
    • Adjusted the display order of some of the forums/subforums. The behind-the-scenes numbering was a little weird and I reordered it.
    • Moved Reader's Rides. It was previously in the Technical category, and is now in the Community category (which itself used to be called the GMN News category but I've now changed that as well since it also deals with things like local meets)
    • Added a new subforum, Product Discussion, Reviews, and Recommendations, as per a recent request.
    Of these, the most impactful one you're likely to notice is Reader's Rides moving, but I think this will be a quick adjustment. It is now higher up in the forum list and easier to navigate to, as well.

As always I welcome your input and hope that you'll find these changes either beneficial, or not notice them at all
    Last edited by kishy; 11-01-2023, 03:34 PM.

Current driver: wagon
    Panthers: 83 GM 2dr | 84 TC | 85 CS
    | 88 TC | 91 GM
    Not Panthers: 85 Ranger | Ranger trailer | 91 Acclaim | 05 Focus
    Gone: 97 CV | 83 TC | 04 Focus | 86 GM
    | Junkyards
Working...
X