This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattsTownCarSS View Post
    i totally agree rick. midnight drifter come back when you own another panther for now GTFO.

In Midnight Drifters defense I seem to remember you were threatening to send the car to the crusher as well. Yea, it's a shame to lose a rare car but at the end of the day, he needed the cash, and he did what he had to do. We don't need to beat up on him for it.

sigpic

Comment

F it. I'm gonna go crush the Marauder.

-ryan s.
      08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
      03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
      97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
      94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
      73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
      12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
      Originally posted by pantera77
      Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

i totally agree rick. midnight drifter come back when you own another panther for now GTFO.

i suggest a mod/admin to delete/lock this thread before it becomes battlefield material.

there are other guys on here without panthers.
        sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Originally posted by rick99601 View Post
          alright midnight drifter, after crushing your tudor you really have no reason to be on this forum anymore. goodbye.
          Originally posted by MattsTownCarSS
          Wow guys, really?

As much as I would have preferred the car spared, it came down to a matter-of-time fate as many people have had to make in this economy. Was it a rarer Panther, yes. Is it the end of the world? No. MidnightDrifter tried to save it, but other things came into play and nobody could step up to the plate in time. Plain and simple.

Matt, I know you had a lot invested in that car and were attached to it, but you sold it. One day you may be pressured into a situation where you have to give up your Panther. If ever the situation, I'm sure you would want to hang around the forums due to your love for these cars. So chill.

Rick, go die.

And neither of you are really of any kind of administration to tell someone to leave, so again, chill.

And I'm off my soapbox.

sigpic
          - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

omg guys, let it go. its over. it does suck that the car had a sad fate but, whats done, is done. most importantly, this bashing belongs somewhere else.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
            1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
            1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
            2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
            2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

There is no rule stating that one must be in ownership of a panther platform vehicle to gain access to this particular forum. I have no problem with Anthony hanging around if he so chooses to do so.
              ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
              My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
              My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
              But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
              my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Get serious people, it's not like he junked a mint car. As much as it looked a paint job away from a real nice car, anyone whose followed this saga knows that was NOT the case. This car was just full of bad juju anyway.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
                160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
                waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
                  F it. I'm gonna go crush the Marauder.

-ryan s.
                  I'll give you the $595.00 & pick it up tomorrow!!!!

PM me LOL

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

sorry im going apeshit still trying to get this passed me but it just is haunting me in my sleep knowing what happened to it. oh well time to move on. i have a feeling in life i will have a nicer 1986-1987 burgandy 2 door grand marquis in the future i will just wait for that day to come.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
                    -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                    1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

sorry im going apeshit still trying to get this passed me but it just is haunting me in my sleep knowing what happened to it. oh well time to move on. i have a feeling in life i will have a nicer 1986-1987 burgandy 2 door grand marquis in the future i will just wait for that day to come.
                      Dude, your the one who sold it, and turned it into what it was. Your just as responsible as he is.
                      2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
                      2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
                      2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                      1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

The car is gone, this thread now dies, consider yourselves all smacked in the cock with the GMN rolled-up newspaper!!!

Feel free to continue your monkey-poo fight in the Battlefield.
                        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                        sigpic
                        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Working...
                        X