ID:	1394257

https://www.ebay.com/itm/31509020436...Bk9SR9iMkfSfYw
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

1982 ford front fender mercury e2az-16006-b nos oem

Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l960.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	1394260

https://www.ebay.com/itm/12627926121...Bk9SR9rVqfSfYw
      ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
        NEW GENUINE 1979 1980 1981 FORD LTD GRILLE, E0AZ8200A. 1982 WITH ORNAMENT CHANGE

S Model only.

Click image for larger version  Name:	s-l960.png Views:	0 Size:	1.31 MB ID:	1394255

https://www.ebay.com/itm/18624570615...Bk9SR_7F-POfYw
        These keep popping up. I don't know that I'd call them common, but definitely surprisingly common for what they are.

A good option if someone is trying to scoop up the 82 header panel from the yard I mentioned in the junkyard photo thread. Still gotta sort out the lenses for the parking lights, though.

Ford Part E1AZ-9034-F PIPE OEM NOS

Wagon....maybe

Click image for larger version  Name:	s-l960.jpg Views:	0 Size:	109.5 KB ID:	1394257

https://www.ebay.com/itm/31509020436...Bk9SR9iMkfSfYw
        Not wagon, but does look pretty sedanlike.
        The wagon filler neck has no curvy bends, just a single angle bend, and the rest is straight.

1982 ford front fender mercury e2az-16006-b nos oem

Click image for larger version  Name:	s-l960.jpg Views:	0 Size:	134.3 KB ID:	1394260

https://www.ebay.com/itm/12627926121...Bk9SR9rVqfSfYw
        Clicked on that ready to buy immediately, but stopped when I saw the price.

Rare item, sure, but I don't think that's going to sell unless a body shop buys it trying to satisfy an insurance job on a high-dollar car.

Current driver: wagon
        Panthers: 83 GM 2dr | 84 TC | 85 CS
        | 88 TC | 91 GM
        Not Panthers: 85 Ranger | Ranger trailer | 91 Acclaim | 05 Focus
        Gone: 97 CV | 83 TC | 04 Focus | 86 GM
        | Junkyards

Comment

The 90 in the partnumber made me say wagon for the filler neck...only because I know thats normally not used for a two door/four door...with my limited understanding of the numbers.

Yeah...gonna sit on that fender for a while.

I was just thinking to myself how I can never find a 83 and up grille nos or even an 88 one for that matter.
          ~David~

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	70.9 KB ID:	1394266

A/MA is Vic or Grand Marquis, 74 should be station wagon, so 80-85 non-wagon
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

You always come in clutch! Thanks again. You really know that book.

Now any idea what the difference between 85 and 86...aside from sefi being introduced? Any obvious reasons as to why this would not work in a newer car?
              Last edited by 87gtVIC; 01-12-2024, 05:56 PM.
              ~David~

Comment

I bought the other side from this vendor on my 79.

Name:	Screenshot_20240113_133608_eBay.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	263.4 KB
ID:	1394294

1978 Grand Marquis 460 2door "Blue Bomber"

1987 LTD Crown Vic Canadian Tow Package 351w aka the "MI Mountie"

1989 Colony Park ....Marge still lives!

1979 Marquis creamy goodness

Comment

You always come in clutch! Thanks again. You really know that book.

Now any idea what the difference between 85 and 86...aside from sefi being introduced? Any obvious reasons as to why this would not work in a newer car?
                  Indeed he is.

85 uses the old style fuel cap (1/4 turn, goes on sort of like a rad cap), 86 uses the new one (threaded). The correlation with the fuel injection system is probably coincidental.

Originally posted by Grand1 View Post
                  I bought the other side from this vendor on my 79.

Name:	Screenshot_20240113_133608_eBay.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	263.4 KB
ID:	1394294
                  That's a lot more palatable, and I'm giving it consideration. The exchange rate makes it sting a bit, especially considering a junkyard car might possibly turn up with good ones.

Current driver: wagon
                  Panthers: 83 GM 2dr | 84 TC | 85 CS
                  | 88 TC | 91 GM
                  Not Panthers: 85 Ranger | Ranger trailer | 91 Acclaim | 05 Focus
                  Gone: 97 CV | 83 TC | 04 Focus | 86 GM
                  | Junkyards

Comment

Originally posted by kishy View Post

85 uses the old style fuel cap (1/4 turn, goes on sort of like a rad cap), 86 uses the new one (threaded). The correlation with the fuel injection system is probably coincidental.
                    Thanks for the information.

~David~

Comment

honestly looking things up when you have the part number is easy, its finding the number thats a pain in the neck. Would be way easier if it was searchable text but unfortunately thats not really a thing with scans from paper.
                      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

1979-1989 Ford Crown Victoria LTD Speedometer Instrument Gauge Cluster 12,479 OE

​The items description...just hurts my head.

Click image for larger version  Name:	s-l960.jpg Views:	0 Size:	116.6 KB ID:	1394417

This vintage Ford Crown Victoria LTD speedometer instrument gauge cluster is a must-have for any car enthusiast. Its odometer reading of 12,479 OE showcases its low usage and the sleek design makes it a perfect fit for any vehicle interior. The cluster includes individual gauges for various aspects such as fuel level, temperature, and speed. As you can see in the pictures provided the faceplate is missing, there are a few scratches and discoloration as well as rust. The top left mounting hole is broken. All other mounting holes are intact. This cluster is used. All gauges appear to be working properly but has NOT been tested. This cluster is marked below average price for these reasons. This cluster is in fair used condition as far as the aesthetics of this item. This item is sold as is. The seller does not accept returns or offer refunds. If I don't does not come with a manufacturer warranty or seller warranty. Make sure you please ask questions before purchasing this item.

-Posted By Kelly

https://www.ebay.com/itm/33521780823...Bk9SR-j1jrWkYw

~David~

Comment

New OEM Ford D9AZ-16C133-A Left Side Fender Moulding NOS

Views:	78
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	1394419

https://www.ebay.com/itm/25638267061...Bk9SR77nr7WkYw

~David~

Comment

Ford Motorcraft Transmission Filter / Gasket Kit NOS FT-58 | E1AZ-7A098-A

Name:	s-l960.png
Views:	75
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	1394421

https://www.ebay.com/itm/18625573325...Bk9SR5L8vLWkYw
                            ~David~

Comment

NOS 1988 1989 Ford Crown Victoria Turn Signal Lamp LH E8AZ-13201-A

Name:	s-l960.png
Views:	75
Size:	630.5 KB
ID:	1394423

https://www.ebay.com/itm/16655625619...Bk9SR4LN7bWkYw
                              ~David~

Comment

NOS FORD 1988 1989 CROWN VIC WHEEL COVERS E8AZ-1130-G

Views:	218
Size:	243.0 KB
ID:	1394425

https://www.ebay.com/itm/28565675712...Bk9SR4TN7bWkYw
                                ~David~

Comment

Working...
                                X