LTB Coil harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LTB Coil harness

I'm looking for the harness with connector for an '84 GM. It plugs into the coil.

Hope the pic helps.

'93 T-bird
    '03 Silverado ECSB

Missed:
    '88 Mark VII
    '86 CV

Bump.

I hope this pic is better.

'93 T-bird
    '03 Silverado ECSB

Missed:
    '88 Mark VII
    '86 CV

Comment

Are there any junkyards near you? Many, many Fords used that coil and therefore the same connector, I doubt it would cost more than a dollar or two if they even charged you for it.

I know the second gen Taurus, which is very plentiful in yards due to its fantastic transmission, has what you want.

Current drivers: wagon + 91
      Panthers: 83 GM 2dr | 84 TC | 85 CS
      | 88 TC | 91 GM
      Not Panthers: 85 Ranger | Ranger trailer | 91 Acclaim | 05 Focus
      Gone: 97 CV | 83 TC | 04 Focus | 86 GM
      | Junkyards

Comment

RockAuto has that plug. Solder a brand new one on instead of using another one that is old and brittle.
        1990 MGM: $50 E7 heads, HO cam, Holley SysteMAX lower intake, HO upper intake with an Explorer TB. LSC ECM. Lincoln logs into stock dual exhaust. K&N drop in air filter. Wide ratio AOD, 2400 converter with a 3.08 one tire fire out back. Car is less slow now. Then there's the '92 Beater. Dual 2.25" exhaust with shiny tips. Rumbles nice. Super slow. Burns oil too.

Comment

Both are great ideas. I never thought of rock auto. I haven't had time to go to the local yard. Ima check their site to see what they got and maybe go before work tomorrow.

Thanks!

'93 T-bird
          '03 Silverado ECSB

Missed:
          '88 Mark VII
          '86 CV

Comment

Working...
          X