WTB: tudor sail windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: tudor sail windows

The sail windows on my tudor are in need of replacement. Previous owner put some heavy scratches into it when he had the car painted before me. Would someone have a set they could sell me or know where I can buy replacements?

Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
    The sail windows on my tudor are in need of replacement. Previous owner put some heavy scratches into it when he had the car painted before me. Would someone have a set they could sell me or know where I can buy replacements?
    Sorry, sail windows? As in the vents that swivel out?
    sigpic
    1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2DR
    302CID, K&N air filter, Dual cherrybomb glasspacks, Vogue tyres (Front:P225/60R16,,Rear:P235/60R16), Centerline Pulsar wheels (Front:7", Rear 8")
    COBRA 25LTD CB with/ Wilson 500 whip antenna.

Comment

the rear side windows. The c-pillar panels are also called the sail panels.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Same car that gave you that door sill molding down here in Windsor is still around. I just have no idea how to remove those windows and that car is also tick and spider infested. But if you're hard up for them, I can see what I can do.

Current driver: wagon
        Panthers: 83 GM 2dr | 84 TC | 85 CS
        | 88 TC | 91 GM
        Not Panthers: 85 Ranger | Ranger trailer | 91 Acclaim | 05 Focus
        Gone: 97 CV | 83 TC | 04 Focus | 86 GM
        | Junkyards

Comment

Shame you can't make some. Lexan ��
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by blkpnthr View Post
            Same car that gave you that door sill molding down here in Windsor is still around. I just have no idea how to remove those windows and that car is also tick and spider infested. But if you're hard up for them, I can see what I can do.
            If I recall correctly they are held in place by some brackets around the perimeter of the window inside the car with some window sealant on the outside. Once the brackets are out they should just pop out but I am not 100% on that, never had mine out. They are kinda of a pain to take out because you have to rip the plastic interior panels out to get to them.

Comment

Working...
            X